FLEET install latest HeartSafe® Smart Cabinets in Cornwall.
Thanks to the hard work of the FLEET Charity (Front Line Emergency Equipment Trust), Public Access Defibrillators have now been installed in the following locations:-
1. Queens Garage, Indian Queens, TR9 6QX
2. Blue Anchor Inn, Fraddon, TR9 6LS
3. Personal Best Running, St Austell, PL25 3PH
4. Tregatillian Homes Park, St Columb, TR9 6JJ
5. Blisland Community Store, Bodmin, PL30 4JE
6. St Mabyn Post Office and Stores, Bodmin, PL30 3BQ
These Defibrillators are housed in HeartSafe® Smart Cabinets which contain the latest technology and are opened remotely by the Ambulance Service upon receipt of a call regarding a suspected SCA.
For more information about the incredible work of the FLEET charity please visit their website www.fleet.org.uk
For more information about making your local community HeartSafe® please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01275 333999.