About the Defibrillator...
Before you purchase an AED, we recommend you ask your community this simple question....
Question: "Who is likely to be the end user of the defibrillator in an emergency once it is accessed from a public access defibrillator cabinet?
Answer: "A lay person"?, i.e. an untrained member of the public or someone with little medical knowledge.
If this is the answer to your question, then to protect your community, friends and family...we strongly advise you buy a defibrillator which can offer the following:
- Provides live CPR feedback based on real-time blood flow
- Ensures that compressions are in fact effective - and specific to each individual patient
HeartSafe® AED Locator recommends the only British defibrillator manufacturer, HeartSine Technologies Limited who produce the samaritan® range of defibrillators.
The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 500P is like no other AED currently available that can offer equivalent technology. Its technology is claimed to be 10-years ahead of the rest.
Despite disguised claims, there is no substitute for this life-saving equipment and its WORLD-FIRST live CPR feedback feature. We believe it is the best device to use for lay people who have had little or no training in CPR. Watching the DVD will explain the difference.
£1,285 + VAT includes choice of the following PAD 350P or 360P and for an additional £100 + VAT you will receive the PAD 500P. These prices include a wall sign, plaque, resuscitation kit and directional labels.
Other defibrillators that are available within the HeartSine samaritan® range
PAD 350P PAD 360P
HeartSafe® Internal Cabinet with Alarm
- Smart Tag Guardian Reporting System
- 6 Directional Labels
- Small Overhead Sign
- Dimensions 38cm(w) x 38cm(h) x 20cm(d)
- Steel internal alarmed defibrillator cabinet
- Highly visible finished in gloss white powder coat
- Metal and Perspex sign-written door
- A simple and effective solution for internal use in your office, place of work, school or club
- Supported by 10 NHS Ambulance Trusts.
For more information about the HeartSafe® indoor cabinet please click here
Other useful links and information:-
Are you Prepared for Sudden Cardiac Arrest Leaflet
Click here to print HeartSine Weakest Link leaflet.
Call now to order 01275 333999 / 01275 332323 or email email@example.com