Frequently Asked Questions
Video and Media
External HeartSafe Cabinets
Internal HeartSafe Cabinets
Buy HeartSafe Grab Hook
Buy HeartSafe Internal Cabinet & Choice of AED
Buy HeartSafe Internal Cabinet
Buy HeartSafe External Digital Cabinet
Buy HeartSafe External Digital Electronic Lock Cabinet & Choice of AED
Buy HeartSafe External Digital Electronic Lock Cabinet, Choice of AED & Accessory Pack
Buy HeartSafe Digital Electronic Lock Beacon Cabinet plus Accessory Package
Buy HeartSafe Smart Cabinet
Terms & Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Video and Media
- Sports Clubs
- Community Volunteers
- External HeartSafe Cabinets
- Internal HeartSafe Cabinets
- Buy HeartSafe Grab Hook
- Buy HeartSafe Internal Cabinet & Choice of AED
- Buy HeartSafe Internal Cabinet
- Buy HeartSafe External Digital Cabinet
- Buy HeartSafe External Digital Electronic Lock Cabinet & Choice of AED
- Buy HeartSafe External Digital Electronic Lock Cabinet, Choice of AED & Accessory Pack
- Buy HeartSafe Digital Electronic Lock Beacon Cabinet plus Accessory Package
- Buy HeartSafe Smart Cabinet
- Guardian Login
- Terms & Conditions
- GDPR Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
When does Sudden Cardiac Arrest strike?
What are the facts about Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
What is an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)?
How does an AED work?
What are the features of an AED?
Who can use an AED?
Why is immediate defibrillation the only answer?
What is the "Chain of Survival"?
What are the four links for the "Chain of Survival"?
Are there treatments for patients who survive a SCA?
Connect with HeartSafe®
Tel: +44 (0)1275 333 999
+44 (0)1275 332 323
Buy a HeartSafe® box
Find Your Nearest AED
Watch our Videos
Golf Clubs with HeartSafe®
Useful External Links
- Heart Rhythm Charity
British Red Cross
- Medical Training
Department of Health
- Health & social care policy
- Front Line Emergency Equipment Trust
- Free Emergency Life Support Training
- Health information & advice
Resuscitation Council (UK)
- General information on resuscitation
South West Medical Services
- First Aid and Defibrillation Training
St John Ambulance
- A group in most towns
Ambulance Services Links
Supporting Public Access Defibrillators
The East of England Ambulance Service
The East Midlands Ambulance Service
The Isle of Man Ambulance & Paramedic Service
The North East Ambulance Service
The North West Ambulance Service
The Scottish Ambulance Service
The South Central Ambulance Service
The South East Coast Ambulance Service
The South Western Ambulance Service
St John Ambulance in Jersey
The Welsh Ambulance Service
The West Midlands Ambulance Service
The Yorkshire Ambulance Service